Five Zero Trees is a place for OMMP card holders & recreational customers to access high quality cannabis in an inviting & safe environment. We have believed in this revolution for over 20 years, and have a strong desire to help the cannabis community flourish for many years to come.
To access Five Zero Trees as a recreational customer you must be 21 years or older on your government issued ID. Medical patients can be 18 years or older with their valid OMMP card.
As our menu changes daily, please check here to get the most up to date menu of flowers, concentrates, tinctures, medibles and more! You can also find us on Twitter, Instagram for daily deals and Happy Hour Specials!
- Daily Astorian 01/02/2018 - Southern Exposure: The long road to cannabis in Cannon Beach http://www.dailyastorian.com/columns/20180102/southern-exposure-the-long-road-to-cannabis-in-cannon-beach
- Daily Astorian 12/20/2017 - Five Zero Trees becomes first cannabis retailer to open in Cannon Beach http://www.dailyastorian.com/Local_News/20171220/five-zero-trees-becomes-first-cannabis-retailer-to-open-in-cannon-beach
- Willamette Week 9/19/2017 - We Tracked Down One Of Our Favorite Strains: Mount Hood Magic http://www.wweek.com/cannabis/2017/09/19/we-tracked-down-one-of-our-favorite-strains-mount-hood-magic/
- Daily Astorian 8/3/2017 - Five Zero Trees now makes six in Astoria http://www.dailyastorian.com/Local_News/20170803/five-zero-trees-now-makes-six-in-astoria
- Daily Astorian 7/6/2017 - Cannabis coming soon to Cannon Beach http://www.dailyastorian.com/Local_News/20170706/cannabis-coming-soon-to-cannon-beach
- Video: News 21 (2015) - FARM: Five Zero Trees from News21 on Vimeo.
- Willamette Week 4/17/2017 - “If Instagram started a dispensary, it might come out like Five Zero Trees.” http://www.wweek.com/potlander/dispensaries/2017/04/17/five-zero-trees/
- Marijuana Venture 8/22/2015 - https://www.marijuanaventure.com/five-zero-trees/
- Oregonian 1/4/2016 - Oregon begins accepting applications for recreational marijuana licenses Five Zero Trees featured in The Oregonian Jan. 4, 2016